CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Happiness Prescription

Throughout my life I have seen many things some good and some bad. But through all of the things that I have seen and been through, none of them are more detrimental than having an obscured view of life's meaning. I remember having a conversation with a friend who told me her definition of happiness and believed that happiness was a feeling that could be taken away at any moment. Tisk Tisk Tisk.....I did not challenge her perspective because sometimes it is wiser to remain silent and allow individuals to see with there own eyes. But for those who decide to read this expression allow me to infiltrate your beliefs about life and all that comes with it.

The most powerful aspect in life is that of choice nothing is more powerful than choice. Many people I encounter on a daily basis tell me that I have a very carefree attitude. These comments are usually followed with a smile and head tilt from me. It is no secret that life is burdensome. Many ups and downs and that is just in the first few minutes of every hour. However you have the ability to control your life and your success. Nothing comes to a angry man/woman. No one wants to share a room with a complainer. At least I know I would rather not. However I surround myself with every and any type of person. This helps me with two things. It gives me the ability to understand how to deal with negativity at any given time. It also helps me to sharpen my skills of choice. You see when we surround ourselves with people who are always in the best of moods we create a major vulnerability within ourselves. For how can we adjust to negativity if we rarely see it. Many people believe that being around negative people will cause you to fall victim to their sickness. I beg to defer. You see one must understand that your well-being is determined by you. Your happiness is dependent on nothing. This is why when people believe that success brings happiness they fail. They fail because happiness brings about success. Meaning that everything is dependent on happiness. With that being said you must understand that everything that you currently have and will have is acquired through God by way of the decisions you make.

When we become understanding and humble to happiness and life we can survive any and everything. When happiness is no longer a choice because it is written in the fabric of your spirit nothing else matters. When you are in a room full of underachievers and complainers you will be able to remain consistent with your essence and in return empower these individuals with feelings similar to you. You see happiness is the strongest emotion one can have. When we accomplish something great and it sends chills over us. When we believe in our desires and dreams they become our realities. When we are faced with difficult situations or obstacles we must make the correct decision to remain grounded. Because if we truly walk the path destined we will never have to make a choice that is good for us because they all will be. It will be a matter of deciding where does God want me. Believe me when we arrive to this point in our lives everything is extremely easy and life is as smooth as silk. We must continue to take the daily dose of good choice when we roll over to happiness every morning. When we can walk through life with a strong foundation nothing can shift us away from success.

Recap:

Continue to make positive choices until happiness is no longer an option.
Remember we must not remove negative people from our circles because we must empower all and use all to empower us.
Happiness brings Success because loving what you do is not working at all.

"Live Like You Mean It"
~Dr. W

0 Remarks: