CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

The Essence of Oneself

***Sigh***

Today it is raining in Providence, Rhode Island as I stare out the window on the 15th floor I begin to inscribe my thoughts into the keyboard of my laptop while sipping some hazelnut coffee and snacking on a piece of banana nut bread I begin to drift off into a deep hypnosis of understanding self. Who am I really? Beneath the flesh, muscle, organs, and bones. Who is this being known as Dr. W to the blog-community? This question is one I ponder often and I am sure you have thought about it on a rare occasion. But even deeper than who we are many of us wonder why am I here or what is my actual purpose on this temporary journey where the ending result is ultimately death. I have no answer to these questions however through my gazing into the unknown I have developed a ideology of how I will deal with the questions I manifested within myself.

Purpose:

We all have a divine calling to do something. A desire to be more or a sense of becoming what we think is going to make us satisfied. However this is not a purpose it may seem like one but it is not. I have convinced myself that my purpose and that of every other human being is to do for others. To give back and make a difference in society. What we do throughout our course of life determines who we are when our bodies become fertilization for the Earth's soil. So that means we will never have the answer to who we are. We will have an idea of what we mean to society and who we can become but never fully understand who we are until we enter the areas of the unknown. You see we never reach our full potential until we no longer exist. Therefore we must continue to search for ways to inspire, reach, and empower ourselves and others. If we become complacent in our today's we will never trademark our purpose in life. Leaving a mark is more important than ceasing the moment. Allow yourself to think about that for a moment.........

"Leaving a mark is more important than ceasing the moment,
you must trademark your purpose"

If we actually allow ourselves to believe this statement and live a life with a dedicated purpose to others we would see happiness in our everyday lives without any effort. Rolling over to happiness will become second nature and we won't have to make a conscious effort to choose happiness because it will be the nails in our foundation and the fabric in our drapes. If we allow ourselves to live dedicated to improving society and the lives of others we would never work a day in our lives. NEVER WORK A DAY IN OUR LIVES.........sounds so good I had to say it again. Can you imagine going to work everyday happy because you are doing something you enjoy and not just working to survive. Working to survive results in premature death, added stress, and dysfunctional households and marriages. When we are living a life as the quote above states we are living happy. Allow yourself to be happy with everything you do in life and leave everything you encounter better than when you found it. The old saying "If it ain't broke don't try to fix it" was a true sign of someone who did not live by this quote or had no innovation what so ever. I believe if you leave it how you found it than you are not living life to the fullest. Imagine if the person who invented the stove, microwave, flat screen TV, automobile, or the computer would have lived honoring the quote "If it ain't broke don't try to fix it". We would be living like cavemen. So never be afraid of improvement or bettering yourself and others because a complacent society is doomed from the beginning. Evolution is something that happens to better our circumstances. So continue to grow and seek a better you and society each day you're graced with a new morning.

Recap:

Leaving a mark is more important than ceasing the moment.
Trademark your purpose.
Your purpose is to give back, inspire others, and improve society.
Always leave things better than you found it.
Your destiny is how you fulfill your purpose.

NEVER WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!


"Live Like You Mean It"
~Dr. W

0 Remarks: